KYC Verification for a Corporation or Company
Posted by CampBX Tech Support on 10 May 2013 01:27 AM

If you are opening a CampBX trading account for your registered company then you need to send in:

1) Articles of organization

2) Certificate of registration from Secretary of State, and

3) Photo ID of a company official

Thank you,
CBX Support

(1 vote(s))
Not helpful

Comments (0)
Post a new comment
Full Name:
CAPTCHA Verification 
Please enter the text you see in the image into the textbox below (we use this to prevent automated submissions).